Randstad Professionals is looking for an AR/Billing Clerk in the South Charlotte NC area.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
1. Reconciles payments received through lockbox ensuring proper posting in Accounts Receivable based on generated billing.
2. Supports groups with online billing by troubleshooting technical problems, educating end user on site functionality, and reconciling billing differences with back end system.
3. Maintains delinquent accounts and appropriate collection procedures.
4. Performs standard research and reconciliations of group accounts.
5. Answer/respond to internal and external calls and emails in a timely manner.
6. Produces off cycle recalculated bills on demand.
7. Posting daily to accounts in accounting system from receipts of various types of deposits and assist with adjustments. Posts payments and adjustments to group and subscriber accounts accurately and in a timely manner.
8. Performs various Accounts Receivable functions as assigned.
9. Performs various accounting related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- 2 years accounting experience, preferably Accounts Receivable
- Intermediate experience with word processing and spreadsheet software and basic experience working with 10-key and alphanumeric data entry. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
If interested in this position, please apply directly or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.