Randstad Professionals is looking for a Tax Preparer bilingual in English and Spanish(this is required) in Charlotte NC.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
- Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax documents
- Uncover potential deductions and credits.
- Advise against potential tax liabilities.
- Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions and set up tax preparation appointments
- Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling
- Attend to the needs of clients to inspire them to refer the service and come back the following year
- Grow the business by promoting our services and expanding our client base
- Compute taxes owed by following tax code.
- Help taxpayers by using their federal, state and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of government.
- Ensure clients do not pay unnecessary taxes.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (required)
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable mathematics skills
- Must be able to complete our free tax preparation course
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel programs required
If interested in this position, please apply directly or send resume to email@example.com
skills: Corporate Tax, Computax, Excise Tax, Accutax, Consolidated Tax, ADP Taxware
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.