Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a manufacturing client with their search for an HR Professional located in Greensboro, NC. Our client is a successful organization that is continuously growing. With a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering strong compensation with a great benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Greensboro, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for tracking payroll hours/per diem for hourly employees
- Accurately communicate aspects of benefits package as it relates to employee questions/inquiries
- Manage all aspects of HR roles as needed
- Schedule and handle employee annual review processes
- Implement new processes and procedures as needed
- Build/establish and maintain employee handbook
- Minimum of 3-5 years HR and Payroll experience
- Multi-state/hourly/salary payroll experience
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Construction/manufacturing industry experience strongly preferred
Qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to reach out to me directly at
email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration, Payroll - 1 - 50
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.