Senior Accountant Needed
Ever growing company in Stamford, CT is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. If you are ready to join a company that will be able to strengthen your Accounting skill set, reach out to learn more!
location: Stamford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The Senior Accountant will be involved will all parts of the month close procedures including but not limited to:
- General ledger Accounting & maintenance.
- Fixed asset accounting, variance analysis and financial reporting.
- Process journal entries and maintain an accurate G/L
- Manage reconciliations and balance sheet analysis
- Financial statement review
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and take control of process
- Advanced Excel required
skills: Excel, General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Accruals, Fixed Assets, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.