Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the largest, publicly traded soft drink companies in the DFW and we are looking for a strong Senior External Reporting Accountant
to join their dynamic team! Only
candidates with a CPA and public accounting
experience will be considered.
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Performing activities associated with the research, development, preparation, quality review, and dissemination of information for corporate accounting and ledgers related to key accounting principles generally accepted in the United States (U.S. GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) areas of the company, such as stock-based compensation, derivatives, goodwill, intangibles, fixed assets, lease accounting, financial reporting and debt offerings (both public and private);
- Contributing to the quarterly close process for the filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), by drafting and supporting financial statements, such as the statement of cash flows, and footnotes for various areas reported in the document;
- Contributing to the close process for group reporting package submission to our controlling shareholder under IFRS;
- Contributing to the statutory financial reporting of certain legal entities in foreign jurisdiction under IFRS;
- Working with Management to evaluate transactions and balances to ensure they are properly recorded in the financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP, IFRS and SEC requirements, as applicable;
- Performing special projects and analysis as directed by finance management, including evaluation of exposure drafts (U.S. GAAP and IFRS) for potential impact on the company, assisting in drafting any potential responses to the exposure drafts, proving technical accounting guidance in implementation of new systems or processes, and interfacing with business customers to develop various projects;
- Determining and recommending necessary accounting structure and controls needed for initiatives;
- Assisting with the year-end (YE) external consolidated audit and statutory audits;
- Assisting with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance in the areas of control documentation and enforcement;
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred.
- CPA required
- At least three years of public accounting experience at a Big 4 accounting firm with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, quarterly close process for SEC filings.
skills: SEC Reporting, CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.