Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the largest and most trusted lenders and banking services in the DFW area and we are looking for strong Collections Managers to join their growing team!
Only candidates with subprime auto finance experience will be considered.
location: New Orleans, Louisiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assigns daily duties staff, monitors' progress, and adjust assignments to prevent backlogs.
- Interacts with customers & insurance companies regarding Insurance Claim process and account delinquency, as necessary.
- Analyzes claim settlements to verify maximum benefits are to be received.
- Handles customer inquiries and disputes related to claims and cancellations in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Directly supervise five or more collection staff in the Loss Mitigation (Pre and Post Charge Off) Department.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities by following internal and external policies, compliance, and applicable laws.
- Ensure assigned staff is meeting company standards and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Interview, hire, train, and develop staff to ensure all established collection standards and procedures are followed.
- Address complaints and resolve problems for internal and external employees and customers.
- Review a high volume of accounts to provide feedback to the individual employee and team.
- Associate's Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two- year college or technical school.
- Minimum of two years of management experience in a call center environment.
- Proven track record of performance in late stages collections and Loss Mitigation (Pre and Post Charge Off).
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of collection law and regulations (FDCPA, UDAPP, etc.), skip tracing, probing, and negotiation skills based on the level of delinquency.
- Knowledge of Bankruptcy, Impound, Insurance, Legal, Repossession, and Remarketing functions.
- Monitor and evaluate live and recorded calls between staff and customers to ensure employees are following the established compliance and quality guidelines.
- Experience using Shaw and eCollections preferred but not required.
- Bilingual is highly valued but not required.
skills: Consumer Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.