Large, well-known Company in Jacksonville is looking to hire on a temporary basis, with potential to convert to a permanent role. We are looking for an experienced candidate in the area of Procurement with focus on vendor contracts. This is a work-from-home role for an indefinite period with an eventual return-to-office located in Downtown Jacksonville.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Review, process, communicate and monitor requests for procurement assistance.
- Track contract review requests and confirm receipt of properly executed vendor contracts
- Maintain a global vendor contract database which summarizes critical information used throughout the Company
- Research vendor data and provide supporting information when necessary
- Performs other related vendor management duties as needed
- Knowledge of contract review principles and legal terminology
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e. g. executive, management, individual contributors)
- Strong problem solving, team, and time management skills managing multiple deadlines for self and others
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Has overall understanding of procurement principles
- Experience with research and review of existing contracts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.