job summary: Now Hiring: Pharmaceutical Rebate Business Analyst
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
Positions in this function apply and reconcile payments for pharmaceutical rebates based on contract terms established and maintained in rebate billing system and monthly drug utilization reports.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Process monthly rebate billings, drive collections of these invoices, and apply cash collected.
- Verify rebate eligibility by client formulary and line of business.
- Run and audit rebate billing reports and submit invoices to pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Process incoming rebates, reconcile payments against billing invoice, resolve discrepancies and allocate rebates to clients.
- Interprets and redlines rebate agreements prior to implementation and coding/loading to rebate billing system.
- Identify system issues, enhancements and required testing for the rebate billing system.
- Works with Industry Relations, Client Management, Clinical Services and assigned Pharmaceutical Manufacturers to identify rebate eligibility and formulary information.
- Works with Rebate Accounting to identify issues related to payment collection and reconciliation.
qualifications: Additional Skills:
Must have qualifications/experience:
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
- Investigates non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise.
- High-school degree or equivalent
- PBM experience desired
Eden Prairie, MN
skills: Data Entry, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.