Randstad USA is seeking an accounting professional for an exciting and challenging opportunity growing company.
Randstad is working with a healthcare company in the Bloomington area to identify a skilled Manager, Accounts Payable for a position within their growing accounting department.
An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and at least 5-7 years of work experience in an accounting capacity as well as at least 3 years in a managerial role. Other essential attributes include a positive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to work across various accounting platforms, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The Accounts Payable Manager will ensure that the department operates smoothly, maintain accurate and complete records regarding payments to suppliers, lenders, and employees, process payments from clients, and hire, train, and support Accounts Payable staff members.
If you are looking for a new role that offers opportunities for continued growth and professional development, this is the opportunity for you.?
location: Bloomington, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members
- Maintain consistency of adherence to accounts payable policies and goals, establish and communicate standard operating procedures for accounts payable team to follow, monitor and analyze specific accounts payable operations
- Communicate with other departments, branches and vendors regarding A/P position on relevant issues, design/revise tools, processes and procedures to improve efficiency and head special projects, as needed.
- Delegate tasks across the entire A/P team and ensure expectations so that the team achieves a quality outcome
- Supervise check runs; analyzing and verifying outstanding invoices to ensure proper payment and adherence to any applicable requirements, manage expense reporting process and payments
- Ensure that all financial deadlines regarding accounts payable are met for month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial closings, including supporting requests from internal and external audit functions.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Cross Training with other Accounting Departments
- High school diploma. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
- At least 5-7 years of experience with accounts payable or general accounting as well as 3-5 years of managerial experience
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures
- Must have ERP AP system experience, as well as 1099 filing experience.
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytic abilities
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, generous paid time off and holidays.
If this sounds like a position that matches your skills, experience and... more importantly... your career goals, I want to speak with you. Click APPLY or send me an e-mail at Edwin.Johnson@RandstadUSA.com so that we can schedule a time to speak.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.