We are looking to identify a fundamentally sound Internal Auditor with a high aptitude to join an innovative, global organization. To be successful in this role, you must have strong knowledge of financial and information system internal controls, and policies and procedures.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Develop audit objectives, plans, and scope consistent with the company's business objectives, the assessment of audit risk, auditee needs, and the priorities assigned by Audit Manager.
- Communicate with the appropriate personnel throughout the organization, specifically those being audited, to resolve audit issues and achieve the desired improvement actions.
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and share information gained with co-workers.
- Develop and maintain productive auditee, staff, and management relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Perform audit related tasks in accordance with the Internal Auditing Standards and Code of Ethics as established by the International Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Perform related assignments as determined by the Internal Audit Manager and Vice President of Internal Audit.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (MBA and/or Master's Degree highly preferred)
- 3-6 years of Big 4 public accounting experience
- Must possess Certified Public Accountant license or International equivalent
- Internal Audit Certification is highly preferred
- Application of internal auditing standards, procedures, and techniques. Skilled in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, drawing logical conclusions, and providing consistent quality outputs.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Oracle and JD Edwards
- Travel requirements: 40% to 50%
For consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: CPA, Internal Controls, GAAP, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.