As a Treasury and Risk Management Analyst you would support corporate treasury and banking needs for this multiple billion dollar publicly traded manufacturer. The company offers incredible benefits, a very attractive compensation package, and growth opportunities that rival most companies in the Charlotte market.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 87,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Manage banking relationships and accounts
- Oversee cash management and forecasts
- Support hedging activity
- Responsible for daily administration of company wide insurance programs
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, or business administration
- 3+ years in a treasury, corporate finance, or accounting role
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Cash Management, Foreign Currency, Cash Forecasting, Banking Relationships, Banking Relations, Account Opening - Banking, Cashflow Hedging, Foreign Exchange Hedging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.