Our client, a Fortune 100 worldwide health services organization, is looking to bring on a Change Manager for a short term contract.
This position is fully remote so the ideal candidate can sit anywhere in the US.
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Operations Management matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Leads the planning and implementation of large programs in the function, and regularly interfaces with senior management and executive leadership.
- Recognized internally as "the go-to person" for the most complex Business Operations assignments.
- Experience using auto-dialer technologies and CRM systems. SalesForce and Acqueon systems preferred.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Outreach scheduling business focusing on continuous improvement and driving service delivery at a lower cost.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates' assignments to leaders.
- Formulates and implements procedures on operational processes; ensures operations' effective achievement of objectives.
- Ensure service delivery tasks are performed within SOP and compliance guidelines.
- Ensure optimal performance in the areas of productivity, accuracy and meeting customer deadlines.
- Keep the VP, Customer Experience fully informed in a timely and candid manner of the conduct of the day-today operations towards the achievement of established goals and of all material deviations from the goals or objectives and policies which are established.
- At least 5 years of Change Management experience
- Agile methodology experience is a must and Waterfall would be a plus
- PROSCI - ADKAR certified would be a huge plus - at the very least, must be well versed with ADKAR
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated capacity to produce results in a complex and fast-paced organization
- Great communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or any related field is required
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Business solutions, operational leadership
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.