Jr. Project Manager
Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution.
The right candidate will be a Project Manager who has the ability to work with multiple lines of business' and easily transition from project to project.
This team will support a broad range of initiatives, serving businesses throughout the enterprise. Successful candidates will work on a variety of projects across multiple LOBs. Required:
- 5-7 + years project management experience.
- Experience with both business (non-technical) and technical project management
- Experience coordinating people, process, and tech changes in projects and programs.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, MS Project
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Financial services is preferred
- Federal regulatory experience
- Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Financial Services Experience
- Wholesale Experience
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.04 - 48.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Typically manages a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
If Qualified please respond with resume attached in MS Word format and email to email@example.com to discuss further
Click To Apply
skills: Project Management, Project Manager, ITIL, Project Management Professional, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, Lean, PMI, Agile Development, PM BOK, Project Management Skills and Tools, Big 4 Proprietary Methodology, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.