Randstad Professionals is seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst for an international multi-billion dollar company in the Charlotte area. This position will serve as a key contributor to the monthly and quarterly close & reporting processes, as well as the consolidation of financial statements. This role will offer a high level of exposure to senior leaders and room to grow internally. An outstanding opportunity for someone looking to transition from public accounting and leverage your skill set as an auditor.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist with the completion of the quarterly GAAP disclosure checklist
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated financial statements and analytics
- Compilation of reporting packages and reconciliations to US GAAP
- Maintain internal controls over financial reporting
- Facilitate audit related requests and interact with external auditors
- Assist with Financial Reporting related functions and cross-functional general accounting duties as needed
- BS in Accounting
- 2+ years public audit experience, Big 4 preferred
- US GAAP and IFRS financial reporting experience
Qualified and interested candidates can apply directly or contact Dan Higgins with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation.
skills: Financial Statements, SEC Reporting, IFRS, External Financial Statement Preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.