Thriving company in the Norfolk are is looking to add a Director of Accounting to their team! This position will be a key role in building out the organization and making an immediate impact! Experience in multi-site/multi-state enterprises is preferred. CPA required.
location: Norfolk, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- The Director of Finance is responsible for the integrity, accuracy, and timeliness of the monthly accounting and financial statements of the practice and includes all the practices within the platform.
- Responsible for building and growing the accounting department in the region
- Will be responsible to articulate, and lead enhancement initiatives focused across the people and process
- They will reinforce a culture that provides a high degree of internal customer service and responsiveness.
- They will drive effectiveness and efficiencies in the accounting function throughout the region, and appropriately integrate future acquired practices into the accounting operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is required. MBA or other relevant master's degree is highly desirable.
- CPA required
- At least 10+ years experience as a senior accounting leader with a background that includes working in world-class organizations is required
- Experience in multi-site/multi-state enterprises is preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, please email Alyssa Crnkovich at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com! Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.