LOGISTICS: Shift: Tuesday through Saturday. Please make sure this is communicated to candidates. Starting time 7:00am or 7:30am depending upon contractor availability. Some overtime work may be required.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The contractor position will support the Forward Supply Chain operations for the ITTS (Inventory Trouble Ticket System) Investigation team. The ITTS team is responsible for the investigation and resolution of carrier shipping or warehouse related issues to prevent negative customer experiences. This will require collaborative engagement with our 3rd party logistics vendors, carriers, and numerous internal partners, including: operations, customer service, IT, billing, and compliance. This role will be responsible for meeting daily service level commitments of an average of 70 tickets resolved per day and is responsible for their accuracy above all.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, fostering engagement from external team members in order to achieve team goals.
- Aggressive self-starter that can succeed working independently in a highly dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to organize conflicting priorities and optimize customer impacting solutions to drive resolution in required time frame.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- SAP Order allocation and Inventory experience preferred.
skills: Supply Chain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.