Randstad Professionals is assisting a global manufacturer in need of a Pricing Manager.
Please note this position will be based at the company HQ north of the Fayetteville, NC area.
Under the guidance of the Chief Financial Officer, this position is primarily responsible for supporting operations by developing pricing strategies for our products with a focus on optimization of profit and corporate growth.
location: Garner, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Lead and direct pricing strategy for all of our bulk and packaged goods products
- Analyze product costs and make financial recommendations that affect the longer-term success of the company
- Prepare financial and pricing analyses for large National Accounts, current product lines, and new products
- Develop and maintain price lists, factoring in customer profiles and volume
- Prepare bid packages and bid summaries. Track bid wins and losses, adjusting pricing targets based on market feedback
- Present large bids and pricing recommendations for approval by upper management
- Interface with the national sales team, receive and incorporate market intelligence, competitor information, bid opportunities, and pricing feedback into our pricing strategies.
- Implement price changes, ensuring new prices are properly communicated with our customers.
5+ years in a manufacturing environment
Strong cost / pricing skills
skills: Analysis, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.