Growing government contractor that services the DoD is seeking a Senior Project Analyst for a newly created role! Incumbent must be able to obtain a government security clearance and be a US Citizen.
If you're looking for a challenging and engaging career with a well-established company and have prior experience supporting DoD contracts, do not miss this opportunity! Offering terrific benefits, competitive compensation, and a routine 40-hour work week.
location: Linthicum Heights, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Earned Value Management reporting on existing contracts
- Forecasting and trend analysis
- Project cost accounting
- Oversight of outstanding receivables including billing and collection efforts
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5-10+ years experience
- 2+ years government contracting industry experience supporting a DoD contract
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management reporting
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Project Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.