A well-established government contractor in the BWI corridor is seeking a Project Analyst for a newly created role. Reporting to an established leader who encourages professional development and growth, this role is well suited for a professional with 1-4 years experience.
Offering terrific benefits and a consistent 40 hour work week!
location: Linthicum Heights, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Cost Plus and Time & Material contract financial analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Billing and collections on outstanding accounts receivable
- Project cost accounting
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but adequate work experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
- 1-4 years experience in accounting or finance
- Government contracting experience preferred
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: Government Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.