job summary: Mortgage Closer/Funder
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting, Finance & HR staffing. We are hiring a Mortgage Closer/Funder for an Arizona based full-service lender. THIS IS AN IN-OFFICE POSITION Ideal Candidate:
Ensures all Consumer loan packages are properly executed for members and associates that will fund by email, fax, regular mail and department funding. Will communicate with members and associates for final closing documents which will fund in the Consumer Direct Lending Department. Ensures all closing documents are for the correct loan type and that the loan closes and funds accurately for lien filing and recording. Analyzes the loan packages for accuracy CU compliance and quality standards. Location:
Phoenix, AZ (North Valley) OUTSTANDING BENEFITS!
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,078 - 59,114 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Receives and reviews Consumer loan files for preparation of closing loans via fax, mail or email. Assist members that are closing at a branch and coordinate the closing with the branches. Communicates with loan officers and department Managers on printing of closing documents.
- Processes and prepares closing documents for all associate loans. Answers questions and educates associates with all of their needs or concerns. Ensures the employee discounts are input. Ensures the documents for the sale of GAP VSA and Debt Cancellation products are completed for new and existing loans.
- Prepares loan documents for secured and unsecured requests for members living out of state. Must follow up with members, and or MVD departments to ensure titles and or liens have been received.
- Ensures title work is complete and submitted to the Motor Vehicle Department in a timely manner. Will also follow up with MVD and or members to unsure our lien(s) have been perfected.
- Prepares the Subsequent Action Form for loan extension and/or loan term modification approvals that require the members to sign. Will ensure the account is file maintained upon receipt of the form. Will assist the branches with completing the form and answer any other questions that may arise.
- Prepares requests and file maintains all loan term changes for associates and members that are initiated in the CDL department.
- Processes and funds VISA credit cards for both internal and external members.
- Completes the audit check list weekly on all funded loans.
- Assists phone Q when needed for the CDL department phone Queue with member inquiries and new loan applications.
- Assists as backup when needed to work on the all other Queues in APPRO for the CDL Department.
- Assists the CDL team with questions and members inquiries.
- Assists with other projects that may occur in the CDL department, including any new lending products, promotions or procedures.
- Assists with outbound loan and credit card fulfillment requests.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
- 6 months to Two years related experience in Consumer Loans. Thorough knowledge of Consumer lending practices, guidelines and closing documents.
- Must be highly detail-oriented.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Submit your resume directly to Julie.email@example.com For further information please reach out to me directly 602-977-1114
skills: Mortgage Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.