Now hiring! Cash Application Specialist
to help our client in the SE metro in a contract position starting ASAP!
Fill that gap in your resume and get back to work in a fun/collaborative team environment working remotely here in Minneapolis. Candidates must live in the Minneapolis, MN area.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Perform billing and cash application activities across multiple brands and on multiple platforms.
- Gather necessary information to complete timely and accurate billing, to ensure proper revenue recognition and cash application.
- Follow billing policies and procedures to perform billing activities daily.
- Analyze customer billing details, follow detailed procedures to modify customer billing and create accurate customer facing invoices using a variety of templates.
- Follow cash application processes and procedures to accurately apply payments across different systems to customer accounts in a timely manner.
- Research and resolve over-payments to ensure refunds are processed accurately and investigate short payments by partnering with the customer, customer service team and credit/collections representatives.
- Work with customers, sales and operations to resolve issues attributing to billing or account delinquency.
- Partner with offshore team to ensure current procedures and best practices are followed and provide appropriate feedback on possible process improvements.
High school diploma/GED and 3 years of accounts receivable experience.
Proficient with Microsoft tools Excel, Word and Outlook.
Knowledge of ERP system.
Education and Experience Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Understanding of billing and cash application or other related transaction based process.
For immediate consideration please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.