We are looking for an experienced Billing Specialist
to join our client in the SE metro for a 3 month contract starting ASAP through the end of the year working remotely. You must live in the Minneapolis area to be considered!
A great opportunity to get back to work, earn some extra cash for the holiday season and brush up on your skills!
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 4
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
- This position has the responsibility to perform billing and account resolution activities on customer accounts.
- Follow billing policies and procedures to perform complex billing activities on a monthly basis.
- This includes the ability to analyze month end-customer billing details, follow detailed procedures to modify customer billing in excel and create accurate customer-facing invoices using a variety of templates.
- Support sales and finance by creating manual invoices upon request.
- Ensure appropriate procedures are followed for proper revenue recognition.
- Perform upload of manual billing to SAP timely.
- Escalate billing variances and concerns to the manager timely.
- Ensure complete understanding of customer contracts as it relates to billing and partner with sales team and manager to define billing requirements as new customer contracts are established.
- 2 years of accounts receivable and billing experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel).
- 4 year of Accounts Receivable
- 2 years in billing preferred
- Background and drug test required
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.