A regional bank is seeking a Lockbox Specialist to join its team on a contract basis.The Lockbox Specialist is responsible for performing operational support tasks for the Lockbox Department. Process wholesale and retail transactions received daily; Log and track all incoming mail; sort, open, and verify outgoing processed work. Perform a variety of clerical duties; accurately perform data entry using lockbox processing platform. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in high production and critical quality standard work environment.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Mail Sorting
- Mail Extracting
- Remittance Scanning and Processing
- Data Entry
- Package Preparation and Mailing
- Ability to lift, stand and/ or sit for extended periods of time
- Adhere to all departmental policies and procedures
- Provide work related feedback to lead staff
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 10 Key and Accurate Typing skills required
- Prior Lockbox operations experience preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with limited supervision.
- Personal computer and general office equipment.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work in a multi-task fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet required deadlines
skills: Data Entry, 10-key, EFT/Lock Box
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.