Marketing Communications Manager
Our client, a Fortune 25 telecommunications company, is looking to bring on a Marketing Communications Manager for a 6 month contract at their offices in Denver, CO.
As a Marketing Communications Manager for the New Business Incubation (NBI) team you'll be responsible for assisting with internal and external communication execution to help the NBI team and its business units articulate their brand value and demonstrate their overall value. Supporting the Head of Communications for NBI, you'll be introduced to a variety of businesses and technologies helping to drive the 5G future.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
Responsibilities associated with the position include:
- Developing effective and efficient content deliverables to help evangelize the group, products and technology being developed.
- Providing comprehensive internal communications strategies in order to drive results and enhance culture.
- Supporting specific communications for products, promotions, operations, and learning and development.
- Managing projects for multiple teams ensuring best-in-class communication cadence and formats.
- Internal and external event and activation planning and execution.
- A desire to pitch in where necessary to get the job done.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- 6 - 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with communications, strategy, and/or promotions in a marketing context.
Even better if you have:
- Technical Marketing communications experience.
- Experience translating market knowledge and strategy into compelling stories and tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Agency or consultant experience.
- Strong communication skills.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.