Financial Services client in St Petersburg is seeking a Chargeback Specialist to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in financial services, a strong understanding of debits and credits, dispute resolution and customer service.
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
- Acts as a liaison with financial institutions, merchants and customers.
- Handles all aspects of the dispute process in compliance with federal and state rules and regulations.
- Remains current on federal and state regulations, and internal procedures that affect chargeback dispute processing.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations in resolving billing errors.
- Handles/resolves non-posted items, retrieval projects and authorization chargeback's.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of processes and procedures that affect credit, debit and pre-paid debit dispute processing
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
skills: Customer Service, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.