A growing physical therapy company in the Jacksonville location is seeking a B2B Collections/Accounts Receivable Coordinator on a temporary to hire basis. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a reputable healthcare company. You will receive access to benefits on the temporary portion of your assignment.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Run and review A/R Aging to identify past due invoices
- Responsible for calling insurance companies regarding delinquent balances, over-payments, underpayments, and completing the necessary steps to resolve the
- Initiate collection activity and follow-up to resolve past due invoices
- Identify reason for short payments and initiate appeals
- Follow-through with appeals and other collection activity
- Assist if needed in other areas of the accounting department
qualifications: Minimum Job Requirements
- 1-2 years experience in B2B Collections and AR
- Proficient with MS Excel, Outlook, One Note
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Must be a self-starter that works well on his/her own as well as in a team
- Ability to multi-task & highly organized
Don't Delay! Apply today and email email@example.com
for more info!
skills: Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections, Commercial Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.