A technology company in North County San Diego is hiring a temp-to-hire Demand Planner! This is a great long-term opportunity to join a successful company in a stable industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset and five or more years of relevant supply chain experience.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- maintain rolling periodic sales forecasts
- analyze large sets of data to draw meaningful and actionable conclusions
- utilize software such as Excel and large ERPs to analyze data
- work cross-functionally with multiple departments, including Sales, Product, Customer Service
- 5+ years in a similar supply chain role preferred
- bachelor's degree preferred
- strong analytical skills required
- proficiency with Excel and large ERPs required
- strong communication skills required
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: Excel, Forecasting, Netsuite, Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.