This $200M PE backed powerhouse out of Columbia is searching for a Financial Analyst. With consistent year over year growth, they are looking to add to their accounting and finance function. While most companies were struggling to make ends meet during this troubling time, they have been able to grow their business with zero layoffs. If you're looking for an opportunity to develop under exceptional leadership, competitive pay and real growth potential, look no further!
location: Fulton, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Complex financial modeling implementation
- Supporting leadership in operational reporting
- Commercial Finance - Sales/Marketing forecasting and pipeline analysis
- KPI, Trending, Variances, Ad Hoc Projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years' experience as a Financial Analyst or within an FP&A function
- Ability to effectively understand and communicate data to leaders
- Advanced proficiency modeling and reporting in systems such as SQL, Power BI & Excel
- Salesforce experience & knowledge is a plus
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please Click to Apply or forward all resumes and inquiries to Kyle.Fuerst@Randstadusa.com.
skills: Analysis, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.