Venture Capital firm on the Peninsula is looking for a part time Accounts Payable Accountant to join the accounting team. Accounts Payable Accountant will be responsible for overseeing Accounts Payable functions, including invoicing, vendor payments, resolving discrepancies, month end support, and employee expense reports. Accounts Payable Accountant will report to Accounting Manager. Part Time: 8-10 hours a week, remote.
location: San Carlos, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 10am to 12pm
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Process Accounts Payable transactions including documentation, invoice matching, processing payments
- invoices including invoice matching, approvals for payments, resolving invoice discrepancies
- Reconcile and maintain Accounts Payable sub ledger reports
- Maintain Accounts Payable vendor files
- Assist with year end 1099 preparation
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Software skills: Netsuite, Quickbooks, Bill.com
- Proficient in Excel skills (Formulas, Pivot Tables, Vlookups)
Click to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.