Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for an Accountant
in Trinity, NC.
Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Trinity, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Provide all monthly cost accruals to be captured and raised, variance between accrual estimates and actual should be within 5%.
- Analyze General Ledger accounts, reports, financials statements and assist in month-end close work.
- Assist in compliance with internal controls requirements.
- Prepare process documentation, perform testing of controls. Assist with the implementation of a new financial processes.
- Assist with both internal and external audit.
- Prepare monthly various internal financial reports for presentation to Finance leadership.
- Review variances and work closely with Manager on their expenses to analyze fluctuations.
- Coordinate and follow all Fixed Assets movements and coordinate the annual inventory.
- Reconcile all Inter / Intracompany balances.
- Work closely with Cash Application team in order to have all bank accounts properly reconciled.
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly basis reports for Taxes team.
- Support closing with the creation of Journals Entries and other requests.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA certified or Master's degree in accounting a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledgeable of the accepted accounting principles (FASB & GAAP)
- High level of integrity where personal and professional values are aligned with the company's mission, vision and leadership framework.
- Self-aware and self-motivated - comfortable operating with minimal direction and will thrive in a dynamic environment as a leader influencing change and transformation.
- Responsive performance driven
- Experience with financial statement preparation for a multi-entity organization, month-end, journal entries and solid analysis experience.
- Exposure to budgeting and account reconciliations.
- Experience working with a fully integrated accounting system preferred.
- Experience engaging in process improvement initiatives
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accruals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.