Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a search for a Director of Financet for their well-established non-profit company in El Segundo. This position is full time, direct hire, will report to the CFO.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- General ledger management
- Monthly year-end
- Grant year closings
- Funder's reports and audit preparation
- Overseein'g AP
- will supervise fiscal management staff
- Budget Forecasting and Reporting
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA. or B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or Masters Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5 or more years accounting experience. 3 or more years of management or supervisory experience. Minimum of 2 years recent experience in a non-profit agency.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to Safia Abdullah at Safia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.