Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for a Senior Accountant
in Greenville, SC.
Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Greenville, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepares monthly journal entries as assigned. High volume of journal entries
- Analyzes general ledger accounts
- Provides intercompany coordination, review and analysis
- Prepares/reviews balance sheet reconciliations
- Assists with compiling and preparing analysis, schedules, and compiling data for the annual financial audit
- Assists with compiling data for various tax filings as requested,
- Assists with US GAAP research of technical accounting positions for complex transactions
- Compiles data to assist with various audit requests, variance analysis, month end closing
- Prepares various ad hoc reports and analysis as requested
- Reconciliations (we perform more than 30 recons some very complicated), Benefits reconciliations
- Payroll (analysis, accruals)- working with a large organization because it is a high volume in our journal entries
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from a 4 year college or university
- Minimum 2 years of experience with increasing responsibility in accounting field, preferably in public accounting with a recognized accounting firm
- CPA preferred
- GP Dynamics knowledge preferred, or recent experience with big ERP (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Must be PC literate and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint - i.e. pivot tables and lookups
skills: Account Reconciliation, CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.