Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for an Accounting / Payroll Specialist
in Charlotte, NC.
Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Maintain and reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts
- Monitor cash and AR activity to ensure transactions are timely and accurately reflected
- Involvement in AP and Payroll functions
- Maintain relationship with our customers and department heads to ensure timely payment
- Prepare and record journal entries
- Support month-end close process
- Potential to take on ad-hoc accounting projects and other duties necessary to support accounting & finance team
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or degree in relevant field
- Extremely detail and process oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Experience with MS Great Plains
- Polished professional communication skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
skills: Account Reconciliation, AP, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.