This is a contract role expected to last through April 2021.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Delivers professional activities in the Business Analytics job family. Analyzes data to inform business and product decisions.
- Conducts data mining, routine analyses and compiles standard reports. Blends historical data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources as input to analyses.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas.
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review.
- May provide guidance, coaching, and direction to more junior members of the team in Business Analytics.
- Candidate should have strong Microsoft Excel skills, experience with data QA and data validations, and table entries.
- Experience with QNXT and SQL a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking and time management skills.
- Bachelor Degree
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.