Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the top global consulting services in the Dallas area and we are looking for a strong Accounting Manager to join their dynamic and growing team!
Only candidates with Blackline software experience will be considered.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage and perform core accounting transactions including cash, prepaids, fixed assets, accrued liabilities, accounts payable, deferred rent, etc.
- Manage the overall Controllers account reconciliation process through the administration of and reporting through the Blackline account reconciliation tool
- Review monthly close performance and communicate bottlenecks/progress in a routine and systematic way, to the Controllership function, in order to assist in identifying improvements within the broader team, and implementing those with the General Ledger function
- Manage the system administration of the Blackline software product, currently being used for Account Reconciliation and Task Management (close process tracking) and in development for Transaction Matching (to be used for cash account reconciliation). Administration includes managing software updates, updating chart of accounts, assigning roles and responsibilities, communicating with users and timely tracking and reporting of monthly activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in a management role.
- Significant experience with Blackline (Acct Recs/ Task Manager and Transaction Matching modules) experience a must.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- CPA preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.