Our Banking client is seeking a Retail Banking Specialist to support the branch. This person will perform a variety of support duties within the organization.
location: Tewksbury, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 6
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
- Assist the Branch Manager with billing and customer set up
- Process assigned invoices as directed by the Branch Manager (no experience needed)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Check in each member for pre-assigned appointments
- Schedule each member electronically using IPad for branch appointments
- Monitor number of people in the branch at all times
- Provides support to members as well as other employees of the Banking Center staff
- Minimum High School Diploma (Accounting/Finance background helpful)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must understand and comply with company policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude when working with members and/or co-workers under diverse conditions
- Effective listening skills are essential for this position
Please click to apply and send resumes to email@example.com.
skills: Administration, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.