Are you a Senior Accounting Professional? Do you enjoy using complex concepts throughout the day to assist with running the needs of the business smoothly? A Huge Healthcare Company is seeking Senior Accounting Professionals to join the team!
Duration: 8 Months (Possibility of Extension or Conversion)
Pay: $45.00 hourly
Location: Oakland, CA
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5,8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. General Accounting responsibilities which includes - account reconciliation, journal entry, close month end
2. Analysis of accounts, trends, expense and revenue per location
3. Extract data from One Link (GL enterprise) and compile summary in Excel
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Intermediate to advanced Excel
2. General Ledger structure
3. Understanding financial reporting structure
1. Peoplesoft or other large accounting enterprise experience (Oracle)
2. Healthcare industry experience
3. Large company background
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.