Randstad Professionals is looking for a Senior Accountant in the Hickory NC area.
location: Hickory, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for the timely and accurate recognition of revenue in compliance with contract terms and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Assist with audit write ups for quarterly audits and monthly contracts that meet scope.
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate pipeline (work in process) by obtaining transaction details and accurately updating or inputting specific information.
- Provide monthly (or as needed) revenue reporting by individual or group for local leadership including Individual vs. target, group vs. target, and deficit reporting with analysis
- Review expense reports for accuracy and compliance with corporate guidelines
- - Ensure the accounts receivable objectives and metrics are met - oversee maintenance and research on AR over 30 days past due.
- Assist in producing timely and accurate monthly financial statements and provide variance analysis on information which could include supporting revenue schedules, labor reports, and expense review.
- Assist in the creation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts for the client group
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA a plus
- 2-5 years of accounting experience, some real estate experience preferred
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Advanced accounting and analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet applications required; experience with real estate accounting software a plus (JDE, MRI, Skyline, and/or Timberline) JD Edwards E1 knowledge a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
If interested in this position, please apply directly or send resume to email@example.com
skills: Account Reconciliation, A/P Processing, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, 1099s, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.