Randstad Professionals is looking for a Plant Accountant in the Statesville NC area.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 36 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepare reports to summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year end operations report preparation of Plant production statistics, trend analysis, Plant cost detail and statistics, labor statistics, variance analysis, and overall site performance statistics.
- Direct preparation of profit plan and budgets.
- Drive implementation of corporate and business unit (plant) initiatives
- Participate in projects to drive process cost improvements to create efficiency and improve operating cash flow.
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity.
- Responsible for proper control and valuation of inventory including individual item cost reported from production and maintaining statistics regarding variances to modeled cost.
- Coordinate and collaborate with various managers in all areas of inventory management including inventory levels, aged inventories, research of problems as necessary, inventory consolidations and other inventory issues that become necessary.
- Assist with internal, external and SOX audits.
- Provide accounting and other financial related assistance to other departments as requested.
- Will have 5-10 year's related experience; a blend of public accounting and manufacturing experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field required.
- CPA preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience creating and managing budgets and forecasts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills including Office XP, MS Dynamics, Great Plains highly preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, factory environment. A majority of the time will be spent on the floor. Will also require some weekend work
If interested in this position, please apply directly or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: A/P Processing, 1099s, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.