Randstad Professionals is looking for an AP Manager in the Charlotte NC area.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Day-to-day management of the accounts payable and related functions to ensure exceptional service to internal customers, vendor relations, and minimize related financial risks for the company while closely managing the payable component of working capital.
- Lead month end close for P2P value stream: coordinate activities for AP, review of journal entries, AP Trade related account reconciliations, and variance analysis
- Assist in implementing and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and operational metrics to ensure team objectives are met; ensure transparency and sharing with stakeholders
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures, and policies; ensure policy and controls are enforced; make recommendations to improve, perform mitigating controls as required, and serve as the lead contact for AP area for internal and external audits
- Lead collaboration with tax team for sales/use tax compliance including communicating, training, and procedures related to multi state governing tax regulations.
- Identify, onboard, mentor, coach and develop team members to create and maintain an engaged, productive, and experienced organization: performance measurement, skill assessment, training, training, and team building; align team goals and objectives to ensure Finance Team goals and SLA targets are met or exceeded
- Prepare and manage to departmental annual budget or rolling forecasts; Provide budget and forecast balances for accounts payable balance sheet accounts; provide forecast of AP related cash needs to Treasury; collaborate with treasury to meet corporate cash targets; drive working capital improvements in the P2P value stream
- Ensure credits on vendor accounts belonging to OSI are identified and collected
- Ensure compliance with unclaimed property and other legal requirements
- Lead AP recovery audit every three years; maintain internal controls, and support internal and external audits.
- Prepare and/or review monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting related to the P2P cycle
- Review and approve access to accounts payable related access to ERP and other implemented software
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills Demonstrated strong attention to detail Demonstrated multitasking and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- At least 5 years' experience, including in a management and/or supervisory role
- Accounts payable experience, including an automated payables system (preferably Chrome River)
- Accounting experience, including bank reconciliations and other balance sheet account reconciliations General ledger and/or banking systems experience
If interested in this position, pleas apply directly or send resume to email@example.com
skills: Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.