A provider of managed services for non-profit organizations, established over 70 years ago, seeks a Bookkeeper to join their growing team. Looking to join a group of hard working, fun-loving professionals? Looking for stability in unstable times?
location: Morgan Hill, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
· Experienced with proper accounting procedures to reach financial objectives.
· Skilled with financial accounts, payroll, budget, cash receipts and financial assets.
· Reliable in monitoring and analyzing financial accounting data.
· The owner of assigned projects and oversee them with minimal direction.
· Familiar with legal requirements including compliance with GAAP and ECFA.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent data entry skills.
· Experienced with a wide range of financial transactions including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
· 3 - 5 years experience and proficiency with QuickBooks and Excel at a Mid to Senior Level.
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a closely related field or equivalent. 3 - 5 years related experience in bookkeeping, accounting or finance preferred but not mandatory.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.