Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for a Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
in Greensboro, NC.
Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Greensboro, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare and process weekly and bi-weekly payroll for employees.
- Review and ensure the accuracy of payroll reports prior to processing and cutting checks.
- Track and verify all employee deductions and benefits.
- Answer and process new wage garnishments and changes to existing wage garnishment paperwork.
- Prepare manual checks as needed for distribution to employees.
- Conduct bank reconciliations to ensure accurate payment.
- File payroll tax forms and complete payments.
- Work closely with HR, Benefit, Finance and Accounting on all payroll related issues.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in processing payroll.
- Strong problem skills, proficient mathematical and reasoning skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel
- Customer-focus approach with personal drive and energy to commit towards achieving company goals.
skills: Benefit Administration, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.