Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for a Human Resources Professional
in Greensboro, NC.
Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Greensboro, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Oversee/coordinate resolution of employee concerns, work performance, a positive employee environment according to Company philosophy & values, polices, & applicable laws & regulations.
- Responsible for internal/external recruitment to include: staffing needs, recruitment ads, application screening, interviews, selecting qualified candidates, reference checks and/or background checks, job offers, new hire orientation and assisting the corporate team with recruitment for supervisor and manager positions.
- Administer all benefit programs (i.e. health, dental, disability, FMLA, life, flex spending and retirement plans, etc.).
- Act as a resource for managers, supervisors/employees on policies, procedures/practices pertaining to human resources & benefits. Ensure maintenance of applicable plant policies, procedures, documents related to Human Resources (i.e. job descriptions, work rules, etc.)
- Administer Worker's Compensation and closely manage claims involving restricted and lost time.
- Records new or revised pay rates in payroll register or computer files. Enters new employee information in payroll. Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Compiles payroll data to include hours worked, personal/sick time and vacation or PTO, tax withholding, insurance, 401(k), and other employee information. Generates reports as needed. Prepares, transmits payroll to Workday, and issues and distributes paychecks. Prepares periodic reports of earning, taxes, and deductions.
- Support internal/external audits.
- Assist in identifying and planning development strategies for internal talent.
- Generate and lead change initiatives with a positive, enthusiastic approach. Influence others to adapt to change.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
- 3-5 years HR experience
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Very personable
- Bachelor's Degree
- Construction / Manufacturing experience strongly desired
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.