Randstad Professionals is seeking an Accounting Manager to oversee a project for an Accounts Payable team in the Steel Creek area of Charlotte. This role will offer the chance to oversee a team of AP specialist and perform analysis for the department.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience managing an Accounts Payable team
- Ability to manage multiple projects, assignments, and meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Able to demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion, and professional courtesy; ability to work independently
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience a plus
- Ability to adapt to constant change in a rapidly growing organization
- Team player who shows initiative; always looking for ways to improve efficiency
Qualified and interested candidates please apply or send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.