job summary: Now Hiring: Senior Accountant
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
Position is responsible for comprehensive accounting and reporting responsibilities that support the overall requirements and objectives of the unit assigned. The position will oversee all aspects of the month end close process related to activities for capitation, incentive programs and provider receivables and parables. The month end close process will require you to report results, perform flux analysis, prepare and record journal entries. The position entails the preparation of documentation of account reconciliations in support of audits and distribution of reports.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Calculates accrual and records close related journal entries based on monthly provider incentive programs and capitation/provider accounting for month end close
- Produces, reviews and analyzes provider incentive program payments and related reporting requirements
- Conduct research on receivables and payables related to providers
- Performs account reconciliations and performs flux analysis
- Prepares internal and external audit support documentation
- Supporting quarterly and annual statement statutory filing preparation and ad hoc regulatory requests
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Develops innovative approaches for continued improvement in efficiency and effectiveness
- Researches payment variances and analyze discrepancies to ensure payment accuracy
- Researches and provides resolution to provider inquiries
- Preform financial solvency analysis
- Knowledge and application of fundamental financial concepts, practices and procedures.
- Solid conceptual understanding of business problems related to assigned finance projects.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Ability to Interface effectively with clients, manager and others.
- Ability to plan and organize activities to complete assigned tasks on time with a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop goals for self and monitors progress; seeking assistance as appropriate.
Location: Minnetonka, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
Amanda Nordmann firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Financial Reporting, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.