We are seeking a Mortgage Processor who understands how mortgages are originated, processed, and disclosed to work a project with a local Banking client.
location: Franklin, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 4
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Assist in the preparation and verification of all residential and home equity line/loan applications in accordance with Bank procedures and secondary market guidelines
- Prepares and mails loan correspondence (lending disclosures, loan commitments, credit denials, welcome letters, etc.) in a timely manner
- Prepares loan files for submission to underwriting; obtain and review required documents and information for correctness and completeness
- Communicate with customers, attorneys, appraisers, and lending staff with regard to status and any additional documentation needed
- Assist with Closing Coordinator in scheduling and confirming closing dates and collecting outstanding documentation
- Ensure that all customer questions are handled in an efficient and timely manner
- 3+ years of Processing experience
- Mortgagebot system experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and good organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft (Word & Excel)
Click to apply and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Loan Processing, Mortgage Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.