Randstad Professionals is looking for a Sr. Level Accountant in the North Charlotte area.
location: Hickory, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Reviews the posting of journal entries and general ledger reconciliations performed by the accounting staff related to the maintenance of the general ledger and sub ledgers in recording accounts payable, payroll, and related journal entries.
- Prepares standard and financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements according to GAAP. May prepare more specialized reports as needed. Ensures the accurate compilation, analysis, and reporting of accounting data.
- Identifies problems and develops new methods to improve accuracy and productivity in conducting accounting procedures.
- May provide guidance and training to less experienced accounting staff.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and outside auditors in providing the required information and ensuring that proper documentation is maintained for historical purposes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is required.
- 4 or more years of Accounting Experience
- 4 or more years of experience preparing standard and financial reports such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements according to GAAP
- Moderate to advanced skills with Microsoft Excel (e.g. use of Pivot tables, Vlookups, and SumIf formulas)
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- One year of experience utilizing accounting software.
If interested in this position, please apply directly or send resume to email@example.com.
skills: A/P Processing, 1099s, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.