Randstad's Client, an engineering firm located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Cost Analyst for a full-time opportunity. The Cost Analyst will be responsible for managing program budgets and expenditures related to government contract awards.
- Comprehensive medical coverage (HSA, PPO, Dental, Vision)
- Employer HSA contribution
- Employer sponsored life insurance, AD&D, short and long term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employer 401k match (50% up to first 6%)
- Competitive PTO accrual
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Forecast rolling cash flow for fixed price contracts
- Manage annual planning of assigned programs/projects
- Maintain prepared cost volumes and provide ongoing audit support
- Performance analysis in regards to IRR, ROA, paybacks, and operating expenses
- Oversee all active bids, budgets, and chart of accounts
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years of experience in cost/financial analysis
- Government contracting/DoD contracting experience
- Current DoD clearance or the ability to obtain clearance upon hire
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: Cost Accounting, Inventory, Contract Administration, Inventory Physical, Government Accounting, Government Contract, Cost Reporting, Project Cost, Direct Cost, Activity Based Cost, Government Contracting, Government Contract Billing, Purchasing/Procurement, Standard Cost/Cost Accounting Standards, Manufacturing Cost Acct, Governance Risk & Controls / Audit, Government, Activity Based Costing, Standard Costing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.