If you are a Loan Processor with experience, please read on!
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: What You Will Be Doing
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
qualifications: What You Need for this Position
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- We prefer an Associate's degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.