Randstad's Client, a public accounting firm located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Tax Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The Tax Manager will be responsible for complex tax returns for a variety of clients including individuals, estates and trusts, partnerships and S corporations.
- Generous PTO package
- 90% employer sponsored medical benefits
- 100% employer sponsored dental, vision and life benefits
- Employer 401k match
- Profit sharing
- Educational reimbursement
- Professional dues reimbursement
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Technical research related to tax returns
- Direct interaction with clients and tax authorities
- Management of staff deliverables including tax planning, calculations, and write-ups
- Preparation of complex US, and multi-state returns
- Assisting with business development efforts including prospecting clients, preparing fee quotes and proposals, and evaluating client's needs
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Masters in Taxation - preferred
- Active California CPA license
- 8+ years of public accounting experience
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: Tax Research, TAX, Property Tax, Partnership Tax, Tax Compliance, Federal Tax, Sales & Use Tax, State & Local Tax, Multi-State Tax, Income Tax, Payroll Tax, Tax Planning, Accutax, Withholding Taxes, Trust & Estate Tax, tax audit, Domestic Planning, Individual/Personal Tax Planning, Payroll Tax-Multistate, Form 1041 - Fiduciary, Form 1120 - "C" Corporation, Form 1120S - "S" Corporation, Tax Supv/Mgmt, Form 1065 - Partnership, State and Local Compliance, Tax Provision, State and Local Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.